Coming Soon! The New Dentrix Practice Advisor
The Dentrix Practice Advisor compiles reports that offer comprehensive practice analysis, provides a snapshot of your practices’ health and carefully monitors your office production, cash flow and patient management so you can see what adjustments need to be made. The Dentrix Practice Advisor also offers recommendations to improve key performance indicators.
The new Dentrix Advisor report will help dental practices review:
- Key performance indicators, also known as KPIs.
- Active patient count based upon a customizable time period, which defaults to patients who have been to your practice within the past 18 months.
- KPIs to national benchmarks. These benchmarks are customizable if your practice is working with a consultant who has different benchmarks for your practice, if you have a specialty practice that would warrant different benchmarks or if you have multiple providers in your practice.
- All the KPIs on one report giving you improved, consolidated reporting.
- Recommendations which are given if certain KPIs fall out of the normal benchmark range. These recommendations are designed to give your practice areas to consider that may help increase efficiencies.
Where most reports only provide data, the Practice Advisor report has more built-in intelligence to review your KPIs to benchmarks and also integrated recommendations. This unique combination allows you to review important practice data and consider possible adjustments that will increase production and overall efficiencies in your practice. The Practice Advisor is much more than just another report -- it is a valuable tool to help your practice reach its potential.
Below you can see a small example of just a few of the KPIs the Practice Advisor will monitor.
Look for the New Dentrix Practice Advisor coming soon in the release of Dentrix G4 Productivity Pack 7. It’s a report you don’t want to miss.
Henry Schein Practice Solutions is continually expanding the Dentrix feature set to help today’s busy practice run at an efficiency level that no other practice management solution can touch. Look for the new Productivity Pack 7 coming soon! This new Productivity Pack will include features like the ability to operate Dentrix on a 64-bit operating system, the ability to close operatories for specific dates and times and much more!